Thursday, April 25, 2013

Another day in the Park: Fort Tryon



 One of the things I LOVE about New York City is that its really just one big museum.  It also has some of the prettiest parks.  Fort Tryon is one of those parks.  It is one of the largest parks in Manhattan and hosts The Cloisters.  Fort Tryon is in my neighborhood but sadly I don't get to go nearly as much as I should. So yesterday, after a meeting, my camera and I went for a nice spring stroll up to the park.  Because Spring is so late, the blooms were a little sporatic. Some were late and some were already on their way out.  But I got some pretty great tight shots of the ones that were there.  Some of these prints will be in my shop later this week for digital download.  If you see something you like let me know and I will make sure it goes up soon.  Enjoy and if you are ever in the city, make sure you take a stroll through the Fort Tryon Park.








































1 comment:

  1. so so so so pretty!! These are such great pictures my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...